Author Topic: YAY! THE FORUM IS BACK!!!  (Read 56 times)

dulydude

• Alpha
    • View Profile
YAY! THE FORUM IS BACK!!!
« on: Monday, 23 April 2018, 00:55:10 »
Thankyou Gurth for getting the forum back online and running! And what an ideal time to do so with the return of Confrontation!
Infinity WARCOR
--------------------------------
Woot I have a blog!!! http://dulydudesshenanigans.blogspot.com.au/

Gurth

• Overseer
  • Sigma
    • View Profile
    • http://at-43.understairs.nl
Re: YAY! THE FORUM IS BACK!!!
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 23 April 2018, 10:33:24 »
Shall I mention that I thought it had been back up since two days after it stopped working about two weeks ago? Only yesterday did I notice it said in very small type next to my avatar at the top of the page, between “Show new replies to your posts” and the date (an area I never look at, really), that the forum was in maintenance mode — which means only admins can access it.

So my apologies for keeping it offline for so long, but like I said, I simply didn’t notice because it looked like it was back up to me :(

As for what caused there outage: I haven’t got a clue. I don’t even know how I fixed it, because after a few basic troubleshooting steps didn’t work, I was in the middle of trying something else and it suddenly worked again before I’d even completed that step.
… I know all this and more …

ByteMe

• Omicron
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 23 April 2018, 23:24:12 »
Regardless, I think I speak for a great many people when I say thank you for bringing it back up. I was getting really worried there for a bit.

jilt

• Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, 26 April 2018, 15:47:46 »
Great that the forum is back... :)

Joken

• Alpha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, 28 April 2018, 22:36:22 »
Thanks Gurth from me too.  With a kickstarter that might breath new life into confrontation this is no time to lose the light in the darkness.

Joken
No easy dice roll too difficult

11.5k UNA, 9k Therian, 7k Karman & 6k of ONI