Author Topic: Wanted: Conf 4/Ragnarok pre-painted Griffin, Dirz & Wolfen, have PayPal  (Read 181 times)

Joken

• Alpha
    • View Profile
Hi,

An impulsive eBay purchase has set me on a path to collect the Griffin, Wolfen and Dirz plastic preprinted armies for the long defunct Ragnarok game (and augment my metal collection).

I'm in the UK so am covering eBay and Ludiks Bazaar and my also take what I can from Noble & Miniature Markets but if their are any English books, cards and figures that still have the fight left in them let me know.

Griffin; Heroes, Templer unit & attachments and Redemption Knights of particular interest

Thanks for looking

Joken
No easy dice roll too difficult

11.5k UNA, 9k Therian, 7k Karman & 6k of ONI

Joken

• Alpha
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Conf 4/Ragnarok pre-painted Griffin, Dirz & Wolfen, have PayPal
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 3 July 2017, 01:06:14 »
The collection is coming along nicely after a nice eBay find, however those Redemption Knights are proving very elusive (and apparently some Alahan Knights may also have been released?)

If anyone has some they can bare to Part with then please let me know

Joken
No easy dice roll too difficult

11.5k UNA, 9k Therian, 7k Karman & 6k of ONI

jilt

• Nanite
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted: Conf 4/Ragnarok pre-painted Griffin, Dirz & Wolfen, have PayPal
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, 5 July 2017, 08:18:25 »
Too bad... I bought the whole product range of the pre painted confrontation miniatures some months ago from a guy who worked at rackham and sold a lot of my spare miniatures on ebay.

Knights are super hard to get. But I have seen some knights of redemption on ebay latley. Check the toys section also. Dirz and Wolfen are the easiest to get. Particular Dirz stuff is showing up in Hong Kong all the time. There are some wolfen army boxes on ebay also.

Other models are nearly impossible to get: Lion Knights, Lion Heros, Ram in general...

I you can read french, there is a sales website called leboncoin.fr in france, where you can find real gems. I guess most confontation stuff was sold first in france, so there is still a lot of it out there.